Giving is an expression of generosity in response to the love that God has shown us, it is an act of faithfulness and obedience to God. It is also a response to the urgency of Jesus’ gospel. When you give you are furthering the message of the gospel throughout Bremerton, Kitsap County and around the world.
Existing Clover Giving account holders: Please merge your giving over to our new giving service, Subsplash Giving. Click below to give or adjust your recurring payments. Watch this video for more details on merging to the new platform.
Seaside's ministry is solely supported by the generosity and faithfulness of each person that calls Seaside home. Your gift is helping us make disciples, Drawing to Christ, Developing in Community, and Deploying to Culture.
We provide three ways you can give:
- During our Sunday Gathering (via box on communion table)
- Online (click above)
- Mail: Seaside Church 1317 Sheldon Blvd. | Bremerton, WA 98337
To Add/ Modify/ Stop Recurring Donation:
Click on 'Give Online Now' and sign in (create account if needed) then...
- To Add: Select recurring donation amount, check box "Make this Gift Recurring"
- To Modify: Go to 'Scheduled' tab and click on the 'Stop Payment' trashcan icon. Go back to the main giving screen and start a new recurring payment.
- To Stop: Go to 'Scheduled' tab and click on the 'Stop Payment' trashcan icon.