REGISTRATION OPENS EVERY WEDNESDAY FOR THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY.
If you came the previous Sunday, please wait until Saturday to sign up to be sure there is room for those who didn't come previously.
If this is your first time attending since COVID began, please read through our COVID precautions below.
In cooperation with the health department, we are taking the following precautions during our gatherings.
- Face coverings - Please wear a face mask or face shield during the gathering. Young children (4 and under) are not required to wear a mask. We have disposable face masks available at the entrance door.
- Physical distancing - Before, during and after gatherings, please maintain a minimum of 6’ of physical distance between others.
- Cleaning - We will disinfect all commonly touched surfaces and bathrooms after each gathering.
- Communion - We will have communion available in sealed single use cups.
- No childcare - We will not be offering SeasideKids classes at this time and the upper building will be closed (our gatherings are family style, so it's okay if your kids make a little noise!). We’ll have take-home crayons and coloring sheets available at the entrance.
- Sick Policy - Feeling Sick? Stay home when you are sick, especially if you have: FEVER (anything over 100.4), COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH. If you feel unwell or have the following symptoms please leave the building, notify Pastor Jon and contact your health care provider. DO NOT ENTER the building if you have: FEVER, COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH