REGISTER VIA FORM BELOW
REGISTRATION OPENS EVERY OTHER WEDNESDAY FOR THE FOLLOWING TWO SUNDAYS.
TO ENSURE ROOM FOR OTHERS, PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE SUNDAY AT A TIME
(our hope is that those that want to come to in-person gatherings can come at least once every other week).
Every Saturday we'll send out an email with remaining spots for that next day and anyone can sign up.
In cooperation with the health department, we are taking the following precautions during our gatherings.
- Face coverings - Please wear a face mask or face shield during the gathering. Young children (4 and under) and those on stage are not required to wear a mask. We have disposable face masks available at the entrance door.
- Physical distancing - We will sit each household in groups so that households can sit together and remain at least six feet apart from other households. Before and after gatherings, please maintain a minimum of 6’ of physical distance between others.
- Cleaning - We will disinfect all commonly touched surfaces and bathrooms after each gathering.
- Communion - We will have communion available in sealed single use cups.
- No childcare - We will not be offering SeasideKids classes at this time and the upper building will be closed (our gatherings are family style, so it's okay if your kids make a little noise!). We’ll have take-home crayons and coloring sheets available at the entrance.
- Sick Policy - Feeling Sick? Stay home when you are sick, especially if you have: FEVER (anything over 100.4), COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH. If you feel unwell or have the following symptoms please leave the building, notify Pastor Jon and contact your health care provider. DO NOT ENTER the building if you have: FEVER, COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH