In addition to our Sunday gathering, we meet in smaller groups throughout Bremerton and Kitsap County to live out our mission (Christ, Community, Culture) and identities (Family of Missionary Servants) in Missional Communities (MC's).
If you’ve never heard the term, a Missional Community is a group of people on a mission to help others meet and follow Jesus. It’s pretty simple.
A Missional Community does three things together:
- Mission: They focus on a specific group of people (neighborhood/relational network) by engaging in acts of service and hospitality, as well as everyday opportunities to build relationships and share Jesus.
- Family Meals: They meet together for a ‘family meal’ which is a time to grow as friends, pray, have fun, and encourage one another in the mission.
- Bible Groups: They grow together as disciples by gathering in smaller groups of men and women to read the Bible.
Here are a few ways you can get connected with an MC at Seaside.
- Come to a New to Seaside Lunch. These happen quarterly and offer a great way to learn who we are, what we do and how we do it.
- Browse through the list of Current MC's below and connect with a group leader.
- Complete this form and we'll help you get connected.
Here are a few more in-depth resources on Missional Communities